Tell GR: We Just Received Our Nintendo Switch, Ask Us Anything
Posted on Monday, February 20 @ 12:29:00 PST by Jonathan_Leack
[Editor's Note: We have published our answers to your questions in another feature, which you can read here.]
Today we have a special edition of Tell GR. Nintendo just blessed us with an early Nintendo Switch unit along with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and in just a few moments we'll be setting it up.
Although there is an embargo on impressions and reviews, which are well before launch by the way, we do want to extend an opportunity for our readers to share any questions they might have about the console and/or Zelda.
We will answer these questions in an upcoming feature. The hope is to clarify what this device is like to own, what it's like to use, and explain some of the subtleties that have gone unanswered until now.
Simply post your question the comments below and we'll be sure to answer later this week.
Check Out More Nintendo Switch Coverage:
- A Look At Switch Retail Boxes
- Grab Your Nintendo ID Before It's Taken
- Your Nintendo Switch Questions Answered
- The Triumphs and Nuances Of The Nintendo Switch
- What We Want From Nintendo's Hallmark Franchises
- How Nintendo's New Online Infrastructure Can Succeed
- After 20 Hours With Nintendo's New Console I'm In Love