The Ark of Craft: Dinosaurs Cheats
- There are two places where you can find berries: tall grass and thin trees. While those trees are fairly easy to spot, tall grass is usually distinguishable by the yellow sprouts, so keep an eye for them.
- The simplest way to see if you’ve found tall grass or not is to see if the attack button symbol has changed to gathering symbol.
- Berries are a great food source early on in the game, which is why you should collect as many as you as soon as possible.
- Most of the animals in the game turn very slow, so use it during the fights. Simply strafe and they’ll never catch you.
- Since stone and iron are two very important elements, especially early in the game, it’s a good idea to build your base somewhere in the mountains where there’s a lot of it.
- Every animal you kill will offer you some valuable resources, so don’t shy away from it.
- Keep some spare meat around in case you feel like taming some of the beasts. It might cost a lot, but you get an extremely valuable ally.
More information about The Ark of Craft: Dinosaurs
More iPhone cheats and codes