Mushroom 11 Cheats
- If you need to make a longer structure, use a smaller dot. That way you’ll be able to overcome an obstacle without giving in to gravity so much.
- Move your blob forward mainly by deleting the back part of it. Deleting the middle part of it is something you want to avoid.
- At the end of chapter one, you need to defeat the boss and wait for him to drown before moving on.
- Usually it’s enough to get just a piece of the blob onto a platform and then quickly erase the rest to get where you want.
- You can use steam to make your blob float, but you need to be careful with your size. If you’re too big, you won’t be lifted. If you’re too small, you’ll drop right down.
- Fire-spitting worms are extremely dangerous and the only way to defeat them safely is to consume them entirely from above.
More information about Mushroom 11
More iPhone cheats and codes