Euclidean Lands Cheats
- Remember that rotations don’t count as moves so you can use them as much as you like.
- This rotation is quite useful, especially at the start of the level because you’ll want to see what lies ahead before making a move.
- Centaurs won’t move one tile forward if there is something blocking their path, so use that to gain advantage.
- When you take out the boss enemy, all of the other lesser enemies disappear. This means that you don’t need to bother with the rest of them at all.
- Use your shield to deflect enemies that are right in front of you. If you don’t have one, they will destroy you.
- Sometimes you need to find a bridge to get over a gap in the world.
More information about Euclidean Lands
More iPhone cheats and codes